Big Rock Resort features a number of finely appointed, and pet friendly vacation cabin rentals in June Lake, CA. With cabins that accommodate between four, six and eight guests, you can choose what works best for you and your family.
In spring the fisherman’s special starts the first Monday after the fishing opener and ends the first Sunday of June. In fall the fisherman’s special starts the Tuesday after Labor-day to Oct 31st.
Let’s take a look at what each cabin entails:
- 3 Bedrooms to accommodate up to 8 guests, no smoking or pets allowed in this one.
- Master suite has a queen bed and a futon; room two has a queen bed and room three has two twins.
- The cabin has a private bath (tub/shower) in the master suite, with a second bathroom in the middle of the cabin.
- Has a full kitchen, living room with a TV, and an outdoor picnic table and barbecue area.
- One bedroom that can accommodate up to four guests; no-smoking but pets are allowed.
- Master bedroom features a queen sized bed and a bathroom with a tub/shower.
- The living/dining room has a futon, and a reading chair near the television.
- There is a kitchen that has all the basic things you will need, with an adjourning door to a small porch that has a barbecue area and picnic table.
- All six of these cabins are in the pines, with two cabins per building that will accommodate up to six guests.
- They have a queen bed, two twins, one shower, one kitchen and a futon.
- Pets are not allowed in cabins 4 or 5 (as well as cabin 1).
Regardless of the cabins you choose, you’ll have the kitchen and utensils needed to cook a delicious meal, and a comfortable living room area equipped with televisions, although most of guests prefer to look at the beautiful view of the lake or the woods.
Please call Big Rock Resort at (760) 648-7717 to make a reservation for your upcoming vacation.